- Auto and Home Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Basics
- Life, Disability, and Long-term Care Insurance
- Insurance Coverage When Moving
Have you thought about how best to protect your personal property when moving?
- Crucial Healthcare Facts You Need to Know
It may feel like you need an advanced degree to understand the U.S. healthcare system. Start with these terms and concepts, and you’ll be on your way to better navigating the system.
- 5 Types of Insurance You Never Knew Existed
Insurance policies help the insured cope with unexpected life events—like damage to a home, illness, death of a loved one, or loss of luggage while traveling. Or alien abduction.
- Do You Have a Clue about C.L.U.E. Reports?
Most Americans don’t know there’s a report, much like a credit report, about home and auto insurance claims that could affect their premiums and the true cost of a home they’re looking to buy.